THE FOURTH CHAKRA
OFFICIAL NAME: Heart Chakra
WHERE IT IS IN THE BODY: in the center of the chest
The fourth chakra is located in the center of the chest and relates to love, compassion, self-acceptance and relationships. The heart chakra is our spiritual center and is the gateway between the lower (body) chakras and the higher (spirit) chakras.
WHEN YOUR FOURTH CHAKRA IS BALANCED IT HELPS
- Become aware that we are all connected and that life is sacred
- Love without conditions
- Whole-hearted. You are not afraid to be open and vulnerable in relationships
- Tend to be able to let things goand don’t always need to be right
- Heal through forgiveness
- See yourself as perfect just the way you are
Out of all the chakras, the heart chakra has the most potential for hurt due to the fear, insecurities and vulnerabilities around love and relationships.
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR FOURTH CHAKRA IS BLOCKED
- Co-dependent relationships
- Always get together with people that are wrong for you
- Feel jealous, envious and never good enough
- Fear intimacy or getting close to people because you may get hurt or have your heart broken
- Become needy and clingy and afraid that your partner doesn’t love you as much as you love them.
- Going through the motions in life, no passion or joy for anything you do